View Single Post

Old 02-28-2020, 03:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.35 MB
KC-135 Stratotanker

Hey all,

So previously I had built the... (I don't even know who the designer is because it only currently exists on a third party Russian website with no cover or credit to the original designer) And it was okay but It had been sitting around for a couple years and needed to be retired so I decided to make a new one and in the process I vectored the model, recolored it to a darker grey to more closely match the current grey paint and changed it up a little to match a KC-135 I have crewed, and painted nose art on. It features a new Air National Guard Command patch, 190th ARW markings, Patriot Guard nose art and a Kansas state outline for the crew chief names by the crew entry door. I also updated the roundel to be the correct configuration and I updated the PDI (Pilot Director Indicator) lights on the belly. I'm designing this model to put on a display stand with the boom down and extended. Can't wait to show ya'll the final result!
Attached Thumbnails
KC-135 Stratotanker-img_5269.jpg   KC-135 Stratotanker-img_5266.jpg   KC-135 Stratotanker-img_5265.jpg   KC-135 Stratotanker-img_5267.jpg