View Single Post

Old 04-25-2020, 04:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.84 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinkel111 View Post
This design is 9 years old, it is one of my first designs and I did not handle 3D software well as now.It is not laziness, it is ignorance, ok?
I have to "clean" my first designs to correct this. But this does not harm the quality of the design, the formers are within the model.
In the design thread in this forum, the model is tested by several modelers. No one talks about poorly designed pieces, all conversations are about the difficulty of building with section formers, a very difficult Polish method that requires experience. I repeat EXPERIENCE.

Therefore, the model has been tested and approved in 2011! . I find it very funny that 9 years later a person tells me that a piece is poorly designed.

My designs are difficult to build and obviously not suitable for clumsy modelers.
As I’ve stated, I was overly harsh in my comments but cannot edit my original post.
I apologize for the words and attitude.

I got the feeling from another poster that things have changed because he says it goes together very well and parts fit are excellent.