View Single Post

Old 04-25-2020, 07:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagolden01 View Post
...comments but cannot edit my original post.
Regarding this, I remember the "edit" option is only available for a short amount of time (I think 15 or 20 minutes) after the post is published. After that windows passes, it is not possible to edit any post. It has been always like that since the forum started, and affects everybody. If I remember correctly, the creators of the forum set it like that in order to prevent misuse of the edit function and possible trolling that could create bad times.

That also has some effects: knowing about that restriction makes people to carefully think what they write before hitting the "post" button. And after the possibility to edit has gone past, we are forced to live to what we wrote and face its consequences.

Also (and this goes for everyone, not only the persons in this thread) going to the past is a great way to understand the present. Don't forget to use the "search" function when needed.

Having said that, looks to me that some lessons are being learned by everybody. And learning to grow better is always good. Sure, learning is sometimes uncomfortable. But that's fine as long as we better ourselves.

Please by all means go back to track (if you all wish). It is always good to see some build threads and mature discussions.

If someone has something to share that you believe can be useful for other persons building a certain kit, please do it. We can all learn from your experiences. That's how the forum grows as a whole, making questions, suggesting, teaching tricks, pointing what is good and what can be improved.

And If something needs to be spoken of in private, please do so. Always remembering to behave as the adults we all are.

Listen to others. Try to understand what they say and why they say it, and think carefully on what you write and how you write it. Any action we do creates a reaction.

We are here to share and learn from our own experiences. Let's try do our best.

Last edited by Rubenandres77; 04-25-2020 at 07:39 AM.