View Single Post

Old 05-04-2020, 03:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thank you. It's my honor. And I believe many others are inspired by you. I saw in another post "Indian Launch Vehicle" Rocketsharma says "...and inspired by Alfonso Moreno from axm paper models, I decided to restart my hobby".

You are so popular!

I also learned several paper model design paradigm from your and Leo Cherkashyn's designs.

About the references and photos. Yes, it's quiet a problem since Chinese space organizations don't care too much about advertising and data publication. One can't only rely on information from their official websites. State media also took many special report on the rocket, but pictures are still insufficient for modeling. I believe there are some high quality photos taken by enthusiasts during rocket transportation (transportation is open to citizens except military missions) but those are then published in their own media, dissolve in the Internet and quiet hard to collect, besides, Chinese media is isolated from here..... You are right since one guy I acquaint took really good pictures and fortunately he was willing to share. That improved my design very much. (Those minute Chinese wording)
However, many minute Chinese characters you see are actually "placeholder". I know there are words but can't recognize. I will show them in the next post. It's funny.