View Single Post

Old 06-01-2020, 09:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.67 MB
Interior - continued

Thanks guys for the additional and very useful information, and I decided to make a few changes to the mystery compartments. The one that I built to a luggage hold actually consisted of two compartments: A bathroom and a room for electrical panels (switchboards). So I changed this and added signs on the doors. Probably not what it used to be like but it gives an impression.

The bathroom was equipped with a window and I used one of the blinds (included as a feature for each of the compartments) and put it in closed position - for obvious reasons .

The other opposing area was reserved for the sleeper's attendant so I put one of the seats there, together with a small desk and cabinet.

Now I'm working my way through the 10 seats of this section, a painstaking job. Progress is slow, thanks to real life....

Cheers,
Erik
Attached Thumbnails
Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_1892.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_1893.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_1894.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_1898.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_1899.jpg  

Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_1900.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_1901.jpg