View Single Post

Old 06-27-2020, 05:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72

The Supermarine Stranraer is one of that planes that covered a necessary rol, didn't become famous, but had this "something" that made them a kind of secret favourite.
Following this "not famous" destiny, there is not a paper model of the Stranraer at any scale.
So far I have made 40+ paper models, including some redesing, so I decided to start my career of model designer with this beautifull forgotten plane.
My intention is to release this model free in this site and maybe another, dependind the rules of this place (some administrator who wants to help me with a private message, please)
Anyway, so far I have made one and part of another page. As I will be designing and assembling the model at the same time, I will end with a finished plane and you will end with a part of the WWII history.
Attached Thumbnails
Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-140161-91-instructions_0008.jpg   Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-imprimir01.jpg   Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-imprimir02.jpg   Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-str.jpg