View Single Post

Old 07-26-2020, 06:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 48.57 MB
Send a message via AIM to Stagecoach Send a message via Skype™ to Stagecoach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
John - If you click on the "English" button (Welcome to Peramodel 2), you will find that the models costs $5.00 each and that there is a "Buy Now" button. If you click on that button, it takes you to PayPal. I just did this and sent them my sawbuck. I presume that I will get a password via email. Will keep you informed.

I note that the skunk is included in the "cat" category.

Don
i found the site Peramodel 20 years ago by accident, the price was $5.00 for the password
you get all the models for the one price plus any new ones made in the future. i started downloading right away.
and when his brother Raspera, came on 5 years later with better models i paid him $5.00 for his password.after 10 years the little brother quit making them and the older brother changed his site around and unfortunatly changed the passwords for his new site. i sent him an email and explained the contract was for life and i loved his modes, i got the new password at no extra cost, so i'm good until either i die or he does. but his standing price no is almost $30 for the password, you know cost of living increases. Japan is not a cheap country anymore.