View Single Post

Old 08-04-2020, 10:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 913.24 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by wireandpaper View Post
This is a hobby, it is supposed to be fun!
If you are happy with your model, I am happy too.
As you say we are improving little by little and each time is a little bit better.

Most important we work with what we have: A piece of paper a pencil and a ruler, a cell phone, a simple computer with simple software (I am here), a big machine with CAD, image editing or more.
Keep doing what you like.
Looking forward for your new installment!
thanks for the support bro and the important thing is that we improve not only as modelers and as model repainters it is also to improve as a person Bro and knowing how to use your ingenuity to demonstrate that whoever wants to achieve something can do it with anybody I am very happy with my I work and I also feel that I have given great contributions to the Papercraft community of airplanes here in Venezuela also to the international Papercraft commission with the A340-200. Soon I will take out the A320 NEO family and I will take out many more recolors from my country and especially the MD80 project. of Venezuelan airlines has spectacular and very detailed models and I am already working on the last md that I am missing but they are fantastic I can tell you that the MD82 of Viasa are going to look spectacular and you are going to love the Livery of that airline on that plane.

really thank you very much and a thousand blessings to all those who support me.

I do this not only for me but for all of us so that they know not only the airlines of Venezuela but also give my grain of sand for the team because more than a community we are a family.