View Single Post

Old 08-07-2020, 08:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylon48290 View Post
Okay I see, keep it coming, I'll wait for the recolors of it

By the way I just made some edits on my F-15s, I've already placed the Landing Gears on each of them, and here are the other slight modifications:

*F-15A "First Responder" Eagles of 102nd FW (changed the "Arial" font serial no. 77-0102 into "AmarilloUSAF" font, Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*F-15A "Satellite Killer" Eagle (Changed the color of the Eagle's tail into gray on the "ASAT EAGLE SATELLITE KILLER" insignia)

*F-15C "MiG Killer" of 44th FS (added the black lines on each of its horizontal stabilizers and adding the serial number on the left air intake, Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*F-15E "Lakenheath" Eagles (Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*I just found out that USAF's F-15Cs,Ds and E's still has the black lines even they've been changed to current "Mod Eagle" and "Gunship Grey" Schemes

Here's the New Edited templates, I'm just kinda bored to do some markings as of now, I might probably follow up the modifications of my "European Eagles" too (Bitburg, Keflavik, Lakenheath, Soesterberg)

Forgot again to upload the files on the thread, my bad hehehehe