Thread: Robby the Robot
View Single Post

Old 08-20-2020, 05:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 29.59 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
Good scale!

I'd love to get that toy, too. But the shipping costs are almost as high as the toy itself... Hum...

I just sent a similar size and weight package to Slovenia from Florida and it cost $26 US. So yeah, it would cost more than the robot! But, if someone is willing to Venmo, bank transfer, or purchase a US Amazon card for the cost, I'd go buy one and ship it to you. I was at Walmart this afternoon picking up my new glasses, and I went and fawned over the Iron giant figure. I'm holding off until payday for that one! So they have three each, I guess they are restocking regularly. No shortage yet, lol.

On the paper Robby front, I totally re made the feet and legs again. I was unhappy with my flaps arrangement. Much better now. Regular human beings should be able to assemble them now, lol.

I'm holding off on attaching them to the hips until I see how things balance out up top.
Attached Thumbnails
Robby the Robot-img_20200820_135331632.jpg   Robby the Robot-img_20200820_135342435.jpg   Robby the Robot-img_20200820_135352587.jpg