View Single Post

Old 08-28-2020, 02:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.16 MB
[R]Steam locomotive BR52 Kriegslokomotive from scratch (1:25)

Hello

What is delayed is not lost. It is finally time for me to cut this steam engine. The project was created some time ago and was waiting for its turn
The steam locomotive together with the tender was developed on the basis of the original construction plans and I hope it will stay as faithfully as possible by me
mapped in a cardboard model enriched with laser cut elements and some 3D printed elements.
I do not know what but it will turn out in the wash.

It will be a long relationship for the patient

I start the construction from the tender as I have lasers for it. It is a tender with the German designation K4T32 on P.K.P. it was called 32D43

Technical data of the steam locomotive

Standardized DRG 52 series with a European standard gauge 1435 mm gauge

The manufacturer is different

LOFAG, Vienna, Henschel, Kassel (Henschel Flugzeugwerke AG), Schwartzkopff, Berlin, Krauss-Maffei, Borsig, Borsig-Rheinmetall AG, Düsseldorf in Siemianowice, Borsig Lokomotivwerke Hennigsdorf, Borsig Werke Breslau-Hundsfeld Werke, Elblichu-Maschinen Wrocław, Schwartzkopff, Bahnbedarfs AG (MBA) Orenstein & Koppel, Babelsberg Poznań H. Cegielski Poznań, Oberschlesische Lokfabrik Krenau, Chrzanów Fablok: Maschinenfabrik Esslingen Jung, Jungenthal, Kirchen, Škoda Works, Pilzno, Grafenstaden Strasbourg

Years of construction 1942 - 1945 in the number of 7794 pieces
1'E axle layout

Dimensions
Empty weight of the engine with the tender: 98.05 t without the tender: 77.25 t
Service weight 143.6 t
Length 13,600 mm
Length with tender 22,975 mm
Height 4,440 mm
Driving wheels diameter 1,400 mm
Wheel diameter 850 mm

A few renderings to start with