View Single Post

Old 09-12-2020, 11:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 310.52 MB
Thank you so much, everyone!
I'm not familiar with the reply function on the forum. Will appreciate it if someone can help me with how to reply to each member individually...

@mayank_parab thank you so much.

@Kevin WS thank you so much, sir! I would greatly appreciate you looking up your blueprints database. I'm also actively following that Garratt build!

@southwestforests sir, the never-ending controversy. I think I'll go forward with 1:43 and call it the Indian O Gauge XD

I did come across a guy on eBay selling original Beyer & Peacock Co drawings of the original 'NM' class BNR Garratt. I would have purchased them but 72 pounds+ 13 pounds shipped is a lot of money.

I'm visiting the National rail museum tomorrow. Plan to take note of the basic dimensions of the locomotive. I've drawn up a side view and a top view from the references I was able to find. Attaching them below. Ofcourse, the attached image must be riddled with errors. I don't recommend using them.

I think I'll first have to create a full set of drawings with dimensions and details before starting to model the locomotive in 1:43 scale.

Best Regards,
Prabal
Attached Thumbnails
BNR 'N' Class Beyer Garratt-n-class-error-2-.jpg  

Last edited by prabal276; 09-12-2020 at 12:02 PM.