View Single Post

Old 09-14-2020, 02:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 733.46 MB
When I started building this model in February, the papermodelers.com website wasn't available for model builders in Germany and France, so I couldn't show the building process here, as I had intended. When the forum was unblocked, the build was already so advanced that I've decided to publish only the final photo gallery of the finished model. I'd like to thank Butelczynski you for sharing the many materials related to the original airplane.
Attached Thumbnails
DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_1.jpg   DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_2.jpg   DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_3.jpg   DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_4.jpg   DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_5.jpg  

DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_6.jpg   DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_7.jpg   DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_8.jpg   DC-2 from "Murphs-models"; rescaled to 1:33 - SP- ASK-g_9.jpg