View Single Post

Old 09-15-2020, 10:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up bugs bunny's new diorama suprize details to the maximum!

you should be! inspired by how much work i did to this one if not? i don't know? what to say? anyway i did a lot of work even young kids would love this? no?!. it's much at hand and computer graphics and i did color every please with paint shop pro ultimate 2020 soft ware designing in to 3D! there are a lot of pages of parts and all 3DS put together parts too? you need glue and a color printer yes it's free just share it but not sell it online because that's how you lose friendship to another friendship! not knowing them on the other side! well i know it's safe here! not the outside of it this was a collection for bugs bunny's fans 80th anniversary diorama peaces of art work was my professional idea anyway here is the last model till i can think of something else! taking a brake! but as i said i will give it to you with tabs on it just email at [email protected] and Ill gladly send you all in one PDF Files with tabs on every thing! wait?? just a minute! i didn't show you what you,ll get a sample but don't print it out because this is just a sample sheets of paper and no tabs!
Attached Thumbnails
a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6399.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6400.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6401.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6402.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6403.jpg  

a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6404.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6405.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6406.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6407.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6408.jpg  

a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6409.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6410.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6411.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6412.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6413.jpg  

a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6414.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6415.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6416.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6417.jpg   a special Diorama for bugs bunny's collection project-dscf6418.jpg