View Single Post

Old 10-27-2020, 08:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
Although I posted congratulations elsewhere (FB), I figured this one deserves additional congratulations here: Well done Kevin!

I have been a fan of Kevin's from at least 2009 (Army Heritage days), and always marvel at his building skill and results. He is one of my muses. He's definitely a better builder than me, but he gives me something to strive towards and has helped me to improve my results.

In return, I have helped him decipher some pretty wretched build diagrams (GPM Sherman...) during that build off challenge phase we had back in the late oughts/tens.

In the years since, Kevin and I have swapped several kits between us. I think this is the first go around of swapping future projects between us. Anyway, my memory as limited as it can be at my now older age, Kevin got this from me back in around 2010. This was supposed to be a prize for a giveaway drawing concept we tried for Army Heritage days, but proved to be too complex for the beginner market that our raffle tickets sales tended towards. So I gave it to Kevin.

I also have a copy of it myself, so now I have a goal to shoot for when I get around to building it. But I think I would be building WAK's Stuart first since it has color corrected parts for this project within...

So, what's next Kevin?

Greg