View Single Post

Old 11-21-2020, 02:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
Thanks, Joe!

The wing floats are finished!
So, it remains to design the windbreaker over the middle gunner post and both walkways over the nose of the plane.
Meaning that the Beta model could be finished this week and the model could be uploaded this week too. And then, to release improved versions of the plane for sale. I really hope many of you would buy my model, that will include the beaching gear, more detailed engines, reinforced wings and the wiring placement. It will include two more sets of propellers and another set of cowls, depending of the version of the plane. And the ladder!

Depending of the sales, there could be the respective 1:33 versions of this plane on the catalog.

Of course, to finish my personal plane I must paint the lower side of the lower wing and place the wires and antenae.
Attached Thumbnails
Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-str-dsc06266-1-.jpg   Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-str-dsc06266-2-.jpg   Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-str-dsc06266-6-.jpg   Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-str-dsc06266-8-.jpg   Supermarine Stranraer scratchbuild, 1:72-str-dsc06274.jpg