View Single Post

Old 11-21-2020, 03:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Deck Furniture And Tuning Up The Hull

Ahoy PaperWrights

another update Here Stay posted I Should Have another posting By Late this Evening. Okay Back to the Build Thus Far from the Last Posting I constructed the Remainder Less Cowl Vents and Funnel Along with the Bridge. Have been constructed and attached to the Deck The Hull Was Re Burnished Adding Card Stock to Simulate the Hull plating They were Bashed in By Bashers Using Clinker Type Hull Plating Which was done At that era. Weathering the Hull plates with Pastels. A Technical note I went Beyond The Straight construction as designed from the kit The Weathering and Other Details Have Been added to give the Vessel 3D and Its elements A Professional English modeler Brian King Once noted As I Quote Americans Build to Clean No substance Of Elements Of the Real Vessel. It Can Be done On Paper Easier Then Plastic Or Wood Its all in the skill from your Heart to your Hands.

In Overview This Is A wonderful kit and Design I Have A Love for the Late 19th Century and Early 20th Century Designs In the Developing Of Trans Atlantic Liners. anyone Who Has This kit will find It Very Delightful to build without fuss, When Adding bottom sheathing Of the Hull skins Make Certain you glue down colored Butt Strips to the Hull formers So The Hull Skins Can Be Attached There Are none In the kit the Designer Left This for The Builder to add his Own If Wished. Below Are The Following construction update.

Thank you Everyone for your views and comments Ole boats Is Honored Always

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00111.jpg   Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00112.jpg   Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00113.jpg   Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00114.jpg   Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00115.jpg  

Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00116.jpg   Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00117.jpg   Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00118.jpg   Heinkel  1/200  S.S. FRISIA-dsc00119.jpg