View Single Post

Old 11-26-2020, 09:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 317.47 MB
Thanks wireandpaper and Brent.

And yes, I'm glad too, that I can do some repainting again. For a really long time I couldn't find any fun in building the aircraft and I focused on the military vehicles. But thanks to that, I've got some interesting models in my collection...
Now, I don't really have a lot of time for a hobby but still I have enough of it to do something in this field. And those 1/100(or 1/200) planes and their repaints are a perfect choice here.

About the new mystery, I'm aware that it may be quite difficult to solve, but let me give you a few hints. If you know the flag, then you have the subject's air force identified. The plane's name is hidden in "TDH", which is an abbreviation of something. And as you see, there's a column with five abbreviations, including the already mentioned "TDH". Those abbreviations are connected with "JC". There're also two full words. One of these words helps you to uncover the meaning of one of the abbreviations. The other word is connected with "JC". "1935-1978" is also connected with "JC".