Old 01-04-2021, 10:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 252.55 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to bussolino
French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built

Hello everyone,
I apologize for my English but I hope above all through photos to be able

to show my work.

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built

Ship of the line of 1760 that sailed as protection for their trade ships on the route to and from India / China.
French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-empire_francais.jpg

I found a drawing from a book showing only the side of the fuselage and some frames.

I scaled the drawing to 1/50 approx. To make it as easy as possible to build.
French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-vascello-plan-1a.jpg

This building is half a fantasy and that's why I ask sorry for those who exactly replicate the historical model, but as I said, it should be fun.

It is the first big sailor that I build and that's why I only build it as a hull,
and also because pc is not my strength to hope to have it done in life time

also:

gray cardboard 2.5 mm sit for the frame construction

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-1_scheletro_vascello-2-.jpg

It's a lot of work to cut, but it's going very well

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-1_scheletro_vascello-8-.jpg

because i don't know how to build such a ship, i will build it in two parts, and to keep it simple first in water linee.

so i have provided a cut where windows and frames cross each other so that it is easy to have the opening when necessary.
on the photo with drawing the cuts are marked in red. so the part is only to travel out later.
at times i read it to better build the board flank.

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-1_scheletro_vascello-7a-.jpg

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-d-.jpg

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-1_scheletro_vascello-9-.jpg

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-1_scheletro_vascello-3-.jpg

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-1_scheletro_vascello-5-.jpg

French two-deck ship of the line from 1760 - 1/50 self-built-1_scheletro_vascello-10-.jpg