View Single Post

Old 01-10-2021, 02:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by wireandpaper View Post
Dear All:

Although I try to have a program to reduce my to do list, sometimes I just can't. For example I was cleaning my paper and electronic files and I stumbled with Monsieur E Farman F190, then I went to browse the net and I found that at least two planes served during the Vichy regimen, one in metropolitan France and one in Indochina. And I thought what about Levant? Well no information so I may do a conjetural scheme. And the plane was used everywhere so I may retain the Air France colors with a few twists.
But Pericles may do a straight forward Indochine version, if he pleases. There are a few free versions in 1/100 at Le forum en papier by Monsieur E, and other versions in 1/48 and 1/66.

ps: If you happen to have any information of a F190 in levant during the Vichy regime please let me know
My intent my friend is build a F190 from Indochina, but first I build Negus plane and all orange Air Union plane from Flight of Study from air routes in Indochina...

I like a lot you build. Is logical here the planes in Levant, Armeé d'l' Air use sanitarian versions in years before the war...

For me inetrest me you repaint