View Single Post

Old 01-13-2021, 10:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 213.77 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylon48290 View Post
Hello here again

After making a recolor of Razgriz Air Command Squadron's F-14A Tomcats from Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War video game and made a recolor of Trigger's "Three Strikes" / Strider 1's F-15C Eagle from Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, I finally made Trigger's Wingmen or Squadron mates which were also assigned to Osean Air Defense Force's Long Range Strategic Strike Group, which were also from Ace Combat 7.

Here's the recolored templates of the F-15C Eagles, which also contains the information of the callsign names along with the Squadrons they were assigned to and also added Trigger's “Three Strikes” plane as a means of "special gift" since I also made a slight modification on it. I hope you like them, I may also guess that someone would make a squadron ship on these

(photo below for reference taken from Ace Combat Wiki)
Magnificent recolors!

It's always a pleasure to find somebody who literally 'in the same camp', and here's my ACE Combat series recolor collections.
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-img_1351.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-img_4805.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-img_6704.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-img_0771.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-img_4393.jpg  

One model per (non-working) day-img_6612.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-img_0987.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-img_7752.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-img_9821.jpg