View Single Post

Old 01-30-2021, 03:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
Thanks, rbakerj!
The Gimp is the little brother of the Photoshop, meaning he can do some of the amenities but not all of them. It lets you work with layers, manipulate colors and shadows, but lacks some of the facilities with curved lines, for example.
But, for a free program, it's very good.

Foute Man: Thanks for your info!
Ok, let me explain how my Ju-88 ended with the code 1H+FL. When I choose a paper model, I almost never depict the original paint. I tend to investigate and assemble the one that feels more atractive to me.
Long time ago, I had a plastic model from Italieri of the Ju-88, from Kg-26, painted with Wellenmuster (waves). Italieri, to me, has a problem: the plastic departament is very good, the documentation departament, not so much.
So I started to research this Ju-88 with waves, and couldn't find when it flew. The more near information that I could extrapolate was Kg-26, 1H-F? and the last character was guestimated as L.
Now, it's too late to change the paper model, but if you tell me that my Ju-88 with Wellenmuster camouflage used this scheme by 1945, well, let it be.

About the He 115, it's being difficult to find ink for my printer, I'm even thinking about buying a new one (Mine is a HP deskjet 1000). So I've started to design, and print, the floats.
Here, the first one can be seen with one of the test prototypes of my Stranraer, showing that the inner structure is the same. And, behind you can see the finished plane.
Attached Thumbnails
He-115 Winter camo scratchbuild-dsc06520.jpg   He-115 Winter camo scratchbuild-dsc06522.jpg   He-115 Winter camo scratchbuild-stranraer-151-.jpg   He-115 Winter camo scratchbuild-ju-88-3-.jpg