View Single Post

Old 02-06-2021, 08:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 31.19 MB
Protogen Amun Ra - Stealth Frigate (The Expanse)

The Protogen Amun Ra class Stealth Frigate from the show The Expanse.

This is my current build project. I've started this topic to have s ingle touch point for any questions and to keep everything in one place. I'll most likely do the same as I did with the MCRN Morrigan Mk2 and MCRN Scirocco, i.e once I am finished I'll upload the entire plan, texture and Blender file set to my Google Drive for anyone who wants to have a go at building themselves.

Video of Blender model

Amun Ra Class Model - YouTube

I am taking a few artistic choices with the look of the ship especially it's textures. This is mostly because the ship has very little screen time and when it is on screen it is usually very dark, it's hard to find in show shots that give a great overall look at the hull detail . It's also a weird ship to build as it isn't symmetrical about any of it's axis and has all sorts of strange sections of hull jutting out at odd angles.

I'll continue to add pictures as the build comes along.
Attached Thumbnails
Protogen Amun Ra - Stealth Frigate (The Expanse)-1.jpg   Protogen Amun Ra - Stealth Frigate (The Expanse)-2.jpg   Protogen Amun Ra - Stealth Frigate (The Expanse)-2b.jpg   Protogen Amun Ra - Stealth Frigate (The Expanse)-3.jpg   Protogen Amun Ra - Stealth Frigate (The Expanse)-4.jpg