View Single Post

Old 02-22-2021, 05:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.67 MB
Track finished - A few pictures of the entire train

Well, the tracks are finished and herewith at last some pictures of the F7A - Sleeper combination. More than one meter long and my background picture is too short....

Unfortunately unable at the moment to use a more appropriate "Santa Fe style" background as I can't print out other pictures. My home printer is not able to do so and due to the current Covid-lockdown in NL the place where I could print is closed. Certainly something to do when life has returned to a more normal situation as a Monument Valley kind of backdrop would be more suitable.

The other thing missing is the F7B engine in between, which will be a build for maybe somewhere later this year. This would complete the entire set.

That's all for now folks! Thanks for following!

Cheers,
Erik
Attached Thumbnails
Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_e4989.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_e4991.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_e4992.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_e4993.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_e4994.jpg  

Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_e4995.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_e4997.jpg   Santa Fe Sleeper Pine Grove-img_e4998.jpg