View Single Post

Old 02-25-2021, 09:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Hello here again on this Thread

After I made the modified and recolored F-15B STOL/MTD and ACTIVE, I now shifted again on doing recolors of the B-52 Stratofortresses, this time an H-model bearing the serial no. 60-0057, the one that bears the nose art named "Someplace Special" along with the D-Day "Invasion Stripes", which I think was assigned to the 410th Bombardment Wing, 644th Bomb Squadron in 1980s.

*I used my previously recolored B-52G with SIOP markings as the base template, I think there's not much adjustments needed on the camouflage scheme itself, except for the nose and bulging side section which I think it is a little bit in yellow color. I started working on the recolor with the Invasion Stripes on the wings, underside of the belly fuselage and the rudder plus changing its serial numbers. Followed by making the insignia of the 410th Bomb Wing and the 644th bomb Squadron (Fist with wings) and the rainbow which was linked to a white shape below and the stencil of the "Someplace Special", followed by adding an orange color circle I think on the center near the front of the wing roots. And lastly, adding the "5D-C" fuselage code that were seated on the sides of the roundel.

Photo of the Mentioned B-52H for reference, taken from Pinterest:

Here's the template of my personal recolored "Someplace Special" B-52H, hope you like it and lemme know if there's any inconsistencies in it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf s&p-B-52H-new-1_300-SIOP_Camo-D-Day-1980s.pdf (694.4 KB, 203 views)