View Single Post

Old 02-25-2021, 11:55 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Hello here again on this Thread

I just wanted to share too that after I made the recolor of the B-52H couple of hours ago, I also made a recolor of my Mod Eagle F-15D into the very first F-15EX I believe, that bears the serial number 20-0001, which bears the markings of the 40th Flight Test Squadron as it appears a day ago or two.

*I didn't make any adjustments when it comes to its camouflage scheme, because I think the color of the EX is still exact on the color scheme painted on the F-15C/Ds. I made the stencils for the tail codes of it, It might not be an accurate one as far as I see through the photos on various articles alongside the white line with red diamonds inside that were position on top of the rudders. I also added the Conformal Fuel Tanks that came from my recolored F-15Es with markings of 48th Fighter Wing. I added a right triangle just below the canopy (Weapon System Officer) area on each sides which which represents I think the some kind of pods. As for the roundels, I'm not sure if the color of it were white, so I simply recolor such with whitish grey. I also added the red square on the lower right part and a grey circle in front near the air brake.

Photo of the First F-15EX (I think) as it appears a day or two for reference, taken from Thedrive.com:

Here's the recolored template of it, hope you like it, might not be the accurate recolor so lemme know if there's something needed to be edited
Attached Files
File Type: pdf s&p-F-15EX-new-1_300-mod0-us-40FTS-Eglin-2021.pdf (175.5 KB, 199 views)

Last edited by DrDrei642; 02-25-2021 at 12:15 PM.