View Single Post

Old 03-16-2021, 01:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
New DC-9 - MD series

Hi everybody.
As you know, I'm finishing my He 115 and planning my next model. As I have a LOT of textures from my time in Flsim, I'm thinking about doing the complete DC-9-10 to MD-90 series.
Now I know there are some (many) DC-9 in the market, but I beleave that nobody has made the full series.
And, I have a question to the ones that release payd models: I know, for example, that when making free flsim repaints, American Airlines request a disclaimer swearing that you have nothing to do with them and that you'll never sell anything with its name.
How many airlines can be depicted without legal problems in a paper model being sold? Can somebody give me examples?
Attached Thumbnails
New DC-9 - MD series-abuelo.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-aeropostal-n905ta.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-aeropostal-n932rd.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-aeropostal-spirit.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-aeropostal-yv132t.jpg  

New DC-9 - MD series-aeropostal-yv136t.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-aeropostal-yv444t.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-aserca-full-blue.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-aserca-sba-83.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-binter3.jpg  

New DC-9 - MD series-dc-9-31-sba.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-dc-9-32-laser-green.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-ec-grk-christmas.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-md-82_spanair_sas.jpg   New DC-9 - MD series-falconiano-2000.jpg  

Last edited by Texman; 04-25-2021 at 02:25 PM.