View Single Post

Old 03-28-2021, 06:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 143.14 MB
update and offer

Dear all

So it is just over a year since lockdown started here and my office and building were sealed.

During that time a very limited access was allowed to my office for a few hours a few months ago after which is was re-sealed (which is the current state at time of writing).

The big 1/24 scale model all seems fine it its storage boxes (they did not seem to have been moved).

You may recall I was also building the 1/48 model at the same time. Unfortunately this (along with a number of other things) has been badly damaged during the office being "deep cleaned". My current thinking is that I will not rebuild all the damaged parts so I will not be continuing with the 1/48 model when I eventually return to the 1/24 model.

I also have in my office the famemaster 4D vision Saturn V

4D MASTER

and 4D vision space shuttle

4D MASTER

They were also damaged so when everything opens up I will have a go at repairing them.

Looking at them and thinking about having to repair them got me to thinking that these would make fantastic paper models. Of course I do not have the knowledge or skill to design such things. But if anyone who does design wants to look into such a project I am more than happy to take a number of photos of these models along with any measurements if that would help them.

Just a thought

Regards

Kevin