View Single Post

Old 04-07-2021, 04:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Zwaan View Post
I like the landing gear details, including the bays. The overall artwork gives this model a very realistic and attractive look. Very well done!

Erik
Erik

This is collaborative effort with Gary ( MacSongLi ). Gary does all of the art work and I act as the technical advisor in both aircraft information and also in the artistic finish of the model. Gary deserves most of the kudos since he takes the information he collected and runs it by me. After a few iterations we obtain the desired results. Gary has done superb work even before we teamed up.

What makes this effort work is that we both respect each other and listen to inputs and comments. We do not take it personally when input is different than what we want, but rather strive to make improvements.

In the past, I had good and bad partners. The good ones listen and incorporate valid pointers. The bad ones always become defensive, take things personally, lash out and basically fail to make a good model. Those, I always stop and do not proceed with. I do not tolerate small minded abuse.

Anyhow, more to come. This model and future ones.

Isaac