View Single Post

Old 07-06-2021, 10:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi Clare,

Yes, I've ordered both kits. I had trouble with the order from the polish company. Put the order through the first time and the browser hung up. Tried a second time with a different browser and the payment went through okay, but yesterday I got two emails from them with two different order numbers. I emailed them back and told them I only wanted the second order and to cancel the first. I haven't heard back from them since so I hope my english to polish translation was understood.

I checked out that new paper model website you pointed out over on your blog at Ages of Sail. Looks like some pretty nice kits. I've only built one paper kit and even that one isn't finished yet -- HMS Alert. Still, it looks great so far. Just got side tracked by other models and projects. I've been building wooden model ships for over 33 years and have a small business called Lauck Street Shipyard that has been in business for over 18 years now. I know a thing or two about model shipbuilding, just not much experience in paper models. Not yet that is.

Yes, I absolutely will post a build log of my work on this kit once I get started on it. Right now I'm finishing up assembling a mini-lego kit that has 11,810 pieces in it -- the Neuschwanstein castle in Germany.

Take care,

Bob