View Single Post

Old 10-13-2021, 02:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 46.91 MB
L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"

Hi all !!

In my small village of Quercy, in the south west of France, there is an (excellent !! ...) restaurant whose typical architecture of my region inspired me to make it as a paper model. The model took me about 100 hours to study and design it, and about 80 hours to build it. I gave it to my owner friends who now display it in a showcase in the main room of their inn. The scale is 1:40. The sheets of the model will be shared on my website for those interested in building it, or email me me to get them ( i think Aldo Ross will be interested because the house is in an old dovecote ). Everything is made of paper including the palm tree, the irises, the wisteria in front of the facade, the satellite antenna etc ...
You can sit at the table, you will find the cutlery set, glasses and plates.
Enjoy your meal ! Finishes with different flockings, markers, pastels, acrylic paints...
The fist photo shows the true things in the upper part and the modele is below.
The last photo is the true inn...
Attached Thumbnails
L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-comparatif-entre-la-maquette-et-la-vraie-chose.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir1.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir2.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir3.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir4.jpg  

L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir5.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir6.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir7.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir8.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir9.jpg  

L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir10.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir11.jpg   L'auberge de l'hirondelle - "Swallow Inn"-paskal-hir12.jpg