View Single Post

Old 11-15-2021, 09:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.92 MB
I'm not too sure on the scale at the moment. I'll have to do some math to figure it out.

As for your impressive observation that the 3 view drawings are of the Widgeon, it is true. The general shape is what I was looking for. There is a surprisingly low amount of reference photos in the 3 view style. This one offered cut-away views of the middle of the plane making the design part a bit easier. I intend on using these as reference for the general shape with a twist here and there of my own. I've got some fun plans for this one

I'll post updates as they come. Next step after getting the frame completely done is to start on the interior. It will be fully designed from the rudder pedals to the aft cargo hatch. I'm also going to implement some materials other than paper. I think there will be a bit of wood and some clear plastic for windows. I'll try to use as much paper as possible though.

For anyone interested in the kit aspect of it.
When I get this fully completed it will be unlike any other kit you may have built before. I hope that I can make my vision come to reality.