View Single Post

Old 11-22-2021, 12:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.92 MB
Birder,

Some reference pictures would be fantastic! I don't know how much detail you could get, but if you have access to the plane some pictures for reference would be very beneficial to me.

specifically:

The landing gear, the gear door under the wheel, and the linkages/pivot points of the gear would be awesome. A close up of the wheels/tread, brakes, and wires/cables in the gear. Close ups of how the rear gear works too would be pretty useful.

Rudder pedals, basically any pictures of the assemblies below the panel.

The flaps, where they pivot, the actuators that move it, and some pics of the ribs in the flaps. Some aileron details would be rather useful as well.

The interior, I believe I've got pretty much planned out with how I would like to build it.
Reference photos of how things look, such as chairs, window panels, and lights in the cabin would be nice. keeping the build as accurate as possible is one of my goals.

The engines. Any and all photos you have of the engines I would be very grateful for. The exhaust system on the top of the engine is hard to find online. Photos of those would be pretty useful.

Smaller details such as the pitot tube or static port as well as any other antennas or sensors would be useful.

I find that there is usually so much to a plane that never see simply because I've never seen the plane.
Is the one in Spokane in a museum or is it airworthy? Would it be something that I could take a trip up there one of these days to come see? My schedule is rather flexible and flights are extremely cheap for me.

Thank you for being willing to share some of your photos of the plane. Anything you have and are willing to share would be wonderful for me.

Tyler.