View Single Post

Old 11-24-2021, 12:20 AM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Roman Detyna Exhibit

The next table in the convention belonged to Roman Detyna. The exhibit displayed some amazing work, with kits that were and to describe, given their detail and accuracy.

There were four major kits displayed (see pic 1), and several small mini kits. The large kits consisted of an early Age of Sail, a civilian ship, and a coupe of extremely detailed war ships of the last century. The main exhibit vessel had several small details that could have been separate kits in their own right (see pic 2); a launch, a biplane, flying boat, and some gun turrets that were museum quality.

Unfortunately, the couple of time I dropped by the boot, Roman was not there, so I never got to chat with him. I hope to next year.

I recommend dropping by his exhibit booth next year and take in the detail of these pieces.
Attached Thumbnails
The 2021 International Paper Modeler's Convention Visit in Pictures and Words-roman-detyna-table.jpg   The 2021 International Paper Modeler's Convention Visit in Pictures and Words-roman-detyna-exhibit-1.jpg