View Single Post

Old 11-25-2021, 05:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 694.82 MB
BB-35 USS Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemac View Post
I would like a full set of the USS Texas articles/drawings. I found only a couple of them on the website.
Wayne
I hope I've uploaded them all
Attached Thumbnails
Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-001.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-002.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-003.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-004.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-005.jpg  

Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-006.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-007.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-008.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-009.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-010.jpg  

Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-011.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-012.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-013.jpg   Vintage shipplans from Popular Science magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine-bb-35-popular_science-014.jpg