View Single Post

Old 11-27-2021, 03:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
Thanks!

Ok, the fuselage and tail have been assembled. Now comes the details, that are designed but not printed.
And the first layer of paint, of course.

This black rectangles and the irregural part under and aft the wing, are windows. So, if any of you want to do it, you can cut them and use acrylic.

Breaking my head, I found another picture of the plane in the Norwegian Armed Forces Aircraft Collection, this one taken on May, 1942. And in this picture you can sea clearly the the right side of the plane has the "U" over the window. Meaning the the museum rebuild was well done and I'll have to make mine like this, too.

Anyway, fuselage assembled, paint started. There are going to be three versions: Museum, norwegian and british. And the scales are going to be 1/72 and 1/33.
Attached Thumbnails
Another Warbird to Enjoy-n-3pb-dsc07368-1-.jpg   Another Warbird to Enjoy-n-3pb-dsc07368-2-.jpg   Another Warbird to Enjoy-n-3pb-dsc07368-3-.jpg   Another Warbird to Enjoy-n-3pb-dsc07368-4-.jpg   Another Warbird to Enjoy-northrop-n-3pb-del-no.-330-n-squadron-usado-para-transportar-al-hospital-una-mujer-seriament.jpg