View Single Post

Old 01-20-2022, 02:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 325.07 MB
While in sketchup, I also think on how to "make some instructions"
The idea was to use screenshots of "half-unfolded" parts, and/ placing them separated, with a near image of the desired result!!!!
Incidently, despite showing on some parts in the instructions, I didn't add glue tabs!!! They appear because I tought on showing where I considered they should be created.
As the roof don't fit in the page (as the part have the roof interior side topwalls), I divided it in two, with a extrapart to get a seamless joint.

One note, the tower isn't square! And in the searchlight/beacon assembly, the rectangular white shapes is the 1mm thick spare card as intended to be used in forming/assembling the parts. If anyone think on build the detached tower, need to use the sidewall with window, and print a second hangar wall, hand make a little surgery with a second roof print too (as it is, the roof part is designed to be with the attached control tower !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Aircraft hangar inspired in vintage Built-Rite cardmodel-01.jpg   Aircraft hangar inspired in vintage Built-Rite cardmodel-02.jpg   Aircraft hangar inspired in vintage Built-Rite cardmodel-03.jpg   Aircraft hangar inspired in vintage Built-Rite cardmodel-04.jpg   Aircraft hangar inspired in vintage Built-Rite cardmodel-05.jpg