View Single Post

Old 04-26-2022, 03:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Smile

Thank you my friends for all the messages and the encouragement. It is worth mentioning that I am a "sorcerer's apprentice" in modeling and I am very grateful to the masters Bruno, Leo de la Rosa (Artvars), Aaron Murphy, Roman, for the direct and indirect lessons and learning.

On the Bloch 210 it is a parallel development of the Bloch MB-200 and from it derives the passenger plane MB-220 which has the same wings and engines.

This is the first joint project done with Gerry1966 as I mentioned before who will do the versions.

About the plane used by Bulgaria and Germany there is really not much information available, in my physical bibliography, which are basically Avions and Fana d'l' Aviation magazines there are mentions but no photographs or drawings, so I think the use is conjectural. If anyone has more information, send it to me or Gerry1966 via private.

I'm suspicious to speak, because after all I designed the main parts of the model, but the idea is to follow the spirit of Bruno's designs and make the construction as pleasant as possible, we have the use of formers in this model to adjust the fuselage.

The beta will be finished this week, then we will have the construction according to Gerry's schedule for the final versions.