View Single Post

Old 05-11-2022, 11:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 285.85 MB
Regarding the figures, I will try to setup some photos with some great PAPERminis! But for now I have been testing the first gaming testbuild with a bunch of plastic and metal minis I have collected years ago. Those EMHAR oarsmen do look great though. I have to see if I can commit one of my papermini-maker friends to make a seated figure!

With the mast and sail added the boat is starting to look like a real Viking Longship

As this set (like all my papercraft) is for gaming I wanted to see how much minis I can cram in on the deck space. Should be more than enough for serious gaming action!

One detail I added is the rudder! By gluing a cut-to-size toothpick for a handle it looks quite ok for the model. BTW the mast/sail part is removable for better storage.

This stage is very enjoyable for me as I can start to see the final set. I have yet to add a couple of options (esp the parts where you can store the mast and oars) and alternates and do the final build but I am very happy with how it is going.
Attached Thumbnails
Viking Longship (waterline model)-dsc03688.jpg   Viking Longship (waterline model)-dsc03689.jpg   Viking Longship (waterline model)-dsc03683.jpg   Viking Longship (waterline model)-dsc03687.jpg   Viking Longship (waterline model)-dsc03686.jpg