View Single Post

Old 09-28-2009, 08:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Kennedy Space Center-Nasa Complex pics

Hi!

Last week, my wife and I went over to the Kennedy Space Center, and took LOTS of pictures! IF anyone is interested, and would like them I took some detail phtos in the Rocket Garden of a THOR variant, Atlas Agena, and Mercury, a a Juno, the ORION Capsule mock-up that was on display, and....other stuff:D Just contact me, and I'll try and send ya what I got, especially you other designers, my plate is way over full with ideas already.

So here's a few...
One, of the Vehicle Assembly Building, taken over my shoulder as we drove by, if you look closely through the openings, the shuttle's main fuel tank, including the tip, can be-sorta seen on the left (orange blur), and the new Aries rocket, up to the tip (white blur) can be sen on the right.

I hope I didn't make these too big for posting....

Eric
Attached Thumbnails
Kennedy Space Center-Nasa Complex pics-ksctuesday092209orionmock1-small.jpg   Kennedy Space Center-Nasa Complex pics-ksctuesday092209vab-shuttlemainfueltankleft-ariestipright.jpg   Kennedy Space Center-Nasa Complex pics-kscwednesday092309crawlermaint.jpg   Kennedy Space Center-Nasa Complex pics-cape-kennedy-tuesday092209-vehassybldg.jpg   Kennedy Space Center-Nasa Complex pics-kscwednesday092309enteringgarden.jpg