View Single Post

Old 10-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
manned walker

Jagolden01; Thanks for the comment. As to the reversal of the legs, I will have to get to that stage to see if it is feasible.

Marksolo: If there is a story I have not found it. Just this beautiful model saying "BUILD ME!."

Amazyah: Sorry, but this is not my model but it will be enhanced by me with a few more details.

I believe that for the sake of time, I will try to make the figures out of liquidfied paper. the figure will posed in a climbing into the cockpit mode. I am planning ahead of myself but I have the details in my head as to how I am going to accomplish that. Here are a few more detail photos....

The outsides are reinforced with heavy card. Made another copy of the sides and these will go inside the cockpit.

A new technique for the glass in the cockpit. I used clear cellophane tape on both side of the inside card support. clued it to the inside and then I glued the side copy to the inside to make a sandwich of the cellophane.

In the nose, there is a misalignment. I trimmed it off and made a separate skin to go over the nose.

As you can see, behind the cockpit, the side panel doors have been removed. There will be an engine to display with the access panels in the open position. Next posting will be on the engine build.
Attached Thumbnails
Manned Walker Mech-007.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-008.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-009.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-010.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-011.jpg  

Manned Walker Mech-012.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-013.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-014.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-015.jpg