View Single Post

Old 10-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
manned walker

Some more stuff on the details. corrected the misalignment in the nose section.

Cut a piece of card stock, This will be the bulkhead/firewall behind the cockpit. There was a section in the plans that said cockpit but I could not find a place for it on the models, so I made it part of the bullhead with the diagrams facing in towards the cockpit.

Cut the
top cover front section and placed it over the rear cockpit area. The engine well is still visible. Painted the engine well a greyish color.

Rolled strips of paper into a cylinder to initiate the beginning of the engine. Started build up the cylinder with the small details.

The side access panel were also built up. On the outside skin, I cut out the circle and recessed it into the panel. Made the access panel locking mechanism.

Finally covered it up. I was going to make more control lines and other stuff to fill in the engine compartment but I think that this is enough.
Attached Thumbnails
Manned Walker Mech-016.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-017.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-018.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-019.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-020.jpg  

Manned Walker Mech-021.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-022.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-023.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-024.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-025.jpg