Thread: Mixed fighter
View Single Post

Old 11-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
mixed up fighter

SMWulph I am not sure about that old DOS game Descent, never played it. This is as I said earlier, a K-wing fighter heavily modified. It barely resembles the original.

lehcyfer
Thanks Lechcyfer for the comments. This is a new camera with 12 megapix and I am still working with it.. As for the laminations, it is a drawback to my old days when I used to scratch build with sheet styrene. It is a habit that I still use when making paper models. The lamination give gives depth and accentuates the panels

Here are a few more updates on the model.... Built up the cockpit and seat. Constructed the canopy and finished this model for now. I may resurrect it later when I come back. Until then, enjoy the build thread and I will take the laptop with me to keep up with events here. See you all around in the forums.
Attached Thumbnails
Mixed fighter-030.jpg   Mixed fighter-031.jpg   Mixed fighter-032.jpg   Mixed fighter-033.jpg   Mixed fighter-034.jpg  

Mixed fighter-035.jpg   Mixed fighter-036.jpg   Mixed fighter-037.jpg   Mixed fighter-038.jpg   Mixed fighter-039.jpg  

Mixed fighter-040.jpg   Mixed fighter-041.jpg