View Single Post

Old 12-29-2009, 09:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 63.94 MB
I've not been keeping up with threads for a while, and it looks like I have two replys to make!

D-H. We don't have a "proper club". We are a few modellers in the SE of England who get together for the show, although we do have dinner once in a while.

Having an official name helps the organisers of shows. So how about "advertising" on the forum for modelers in your part of the country. Also have a look at the IPMS web site to see if there are any shows in your area in 2010. Give yourselves a name - how about "Noth of England card modellers". Then contact the organisers of the model shows and ask them if you can have a few tables at worse - they can only say "no" - I can help you with some pictures of our shows to give the IPMS people some idea of what they will be getting if you need help in convincing them.

If you get an invite - advertise it on the form and see what sort of reaction you get !

Robin,

We'd be please to meet you - bring a few models along and we will see if we have any space - as I mentioned - not only do we have only a few tables but the area around them is tight gets very crowded.

Cheers
Mike