PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-25-2010, 09:30 AM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
The groundwork is just shaped Celluclay, available at any craft store. It's finely ground paper mixed with a dry glue powder - just add water. I usually add some extra glue (Elmers) while I'm mixing it, and a couple of drops of liquid dish detergent (acts as a surfactant so it mixes easier). While the groundwork was still wet, I sprinkled on some kitty litter and pressed it in for a rocky look. It takes a while to dry, plus it shrinks a bit so 1/4 inch thickness is probably the max. Another fantasic material for ground work is Durhams water putty available at most hardware stores. Mix as directed. Spread on your surface, and then sprinkle on some dry Durhams powder. Brush the powder residue off after it hardens. Depending on how wet the surface was, the dry powder will soak it up and create interesting and varied textures. You're welcome for the link paperwarrior. I have in all about 60 mech models downloaded and ready to build. All I need is time and glue.

I don't know what to tell you marciomts. I clicked on the link in my reply to you and it worked fine. I even downloaded one of the models as a test - no problem for me.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:37 AM

Here's another link to some of the same MW3 and MW4 mechs as in the earlier post: Mech | PaperCraft Museum
Old 05-25-2010, 06:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 642.97 MB
thanks, bu dont find locust
Old 05-26-2010, 07:45 PM

Marciomts, check your private messages.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
This model looks great! I looked at the feedback on the instructions, I think they may have been lost for on my other final post.. I’ll work on reposting the instructions and any more feed back will help
Google Adsense