PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 04-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
it looks really good, i suppose it is a constitution version of the enterprise nx?
i dont know what this is about, but i like it.
can i make an observation without sound offensive?
i think that the navigational deflector in the middle obscures the view of the sensor weapons dome.
it if were above it and recessed, in a trough that might work it out.
or i thought that the two pods on each side aft, could have mini deflecor dishes like the dreadnaught has on each side of its shuttle bay.
i am not trying to change the model i am just trying to contribute my opinion.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
it looks really good, i suppose it is a constitution version of the enterprise nx?
i dont know what this is about, but i like it.
can i make an observation without sound offensive?
i think that the navigational deflector in the middle obscures the view of the sensor weapons dome.
it if were above it and recessed, in a trough that might work it out.
or i thought that the two pods on each side aft, could have mini deflecor dishes like the dreadnaught has on each side of its shuttle bay.
i am not trying to change the model i am just trying to contribute my opinion.
You're welcome to kitbash this and, or recreate it in any way that you want when it's done and released.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:30 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
The bridge looks awesome.

The DC
Old 04-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DC View Post
The bridge looks awesome.

The DC
Thanks, but which one, there are at least four different versions in the works. BTW, I think this is going to make for a nice model base and, or other project and will go well with some of the Obelisks and the planets over in this thread.

Sol Sys + Other Planets.
Attached Thumbnails
TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_17-apr.-16-22.21.jpg  
Old 04-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Banned

350th and 47" TOS Enterprise updates.

I wasn't around much last week as I work working, reworking and molding and casting new parts for bot the 47" TOS Enterprise and the 350th, so I thought I'd take this time to show some of what I was up to. Below you can see some of the work that was done in preparation for the molding. The clear cast parts are a friend's with whom I am currently work with on more than one kit. I'll post shows of my clear parts at a later date. Remember, this all started with paper! I fully support the card modeling folks and have since day one. Wehn I started going beyond the cardstock models, people on the other forums would poo poo the cardmodelers, now most of the forums (styrene and resin) include a card modeling section. I'd like to think that I was partly responsible for that.

Much, much, more to come. Look for updates on the the 1:1 TOS Captain's chair as well as a lot of work done on the TOS Card models recently.

Keep on Trekkin! =/\=
Attached Thumbnails
TOS Trek Files-3_set-1.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350-tos-parts-709.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350-tos-parts-711.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350-tos-parts-714.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos_sensor_dome-1.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 04-17-2012, 01:56 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
I was complimenting your TOS bridge.

Looks good.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DC View Post
I was complimenting your TOS bridge.

Looks good.
Well..... Let's be clear, one of the bridges on the last page, specifically the one in the exploded view is ptrope's bridge, I've just been using it as I would any other reference. My bridge(s) are based on all that you've seen and are mostly modified versions of the existing game model from BC Files. I don't want anyone thinking that I'm taking credit for someone elses work. That's why I asked "Which one?"
Old 04-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Banned

Hi! Sorry, I just had to do that. I didn't do it for any particular reason.. Sorry... Spam alert! Just wanted to say Hi! LOL! Woot!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
neptune are you going to do any enterprise era models i just got done watching all four seasons and would like to know
Old 04-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Banned

I know that poo poo and the clown posse' are watching my every post and I just have to say the same thing that I said years ago.... "Why is my life and what I do so much more intersting than your own lives?" "Why do you focus on my every move and look for any reason to call the mods?" Really.... Don't you have anything better to do?
Google Adsense