PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 11-30-2011, 11:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 140.78 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman67 View Post
Your large capitol scale ships are coming along real great! can't wait to see the end results.. Any chances of doing a Venator class in large scale, would make one heck of an awsome centerpiece/objective for our SW TCG game that my osns and I play..
Jeff
I wish, but the guys at the X-wing Alliance Upgrade aren't going to do the Venator nor the Acclamator, since niether of those ships appeared in X-wing Alliance (and would presumably be obsolete by then). If I had the necessary texturing skills, I'd do them myself, but perhaps one could make do with Jaybats' models.

I'm not going to get anything done on these for the next week or two, since finals are coming up and I'm devoting my time to getting my studies finished.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:38 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenniumfalsehood View Post
I wish, but the guys at the X-wing Alliance Upgrade aren't going to do the Venator nor the Acclamator, since niether of those ships appeared in X-wing Alliance (and would presumably be obsolete by then). If I had the necessary texturing skills, I'd do them myself, but perhaps one could make do with Jaybats' models.

I'm not going to get anything done on these for the next week or two, since finals are coming up and I'm devoting my time to getting my studies finished.
Good luck on your finals.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.92 MB
Quote:
I wish, but the guys at the X-wing Alliance Upgrade aren't going to do the Venator nor the Acclamator.....
Will this do ?
Attached Thumbnails
Large-scale Imperial warships-venator.jpg   Large-scale Imperial warships-acclamator.jpg  

Last edited by blaar; 12-01-2011 at 07:18 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:23 AM

Also came across this , Rand Ecliptic. Should be a nice addition yes ?
Attached Thumbnails
Large-scale Imperial warships-randecliptic.jpg  
Old 12-01-2011, 07:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 136.8 KB
I relay like the look of that venator.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaar View Post
Will this do ?
Blaar , have I mentioned lately that you are the MAN? 'Cause you are.

Thanks a lot, man! I'll add them to the list. I think I want to experiment with retexturing on that Venator, to try to turn it into an Imperial version. I know I can recolor the Acclamator to give it the Clone Wars paint scheme; I just have to add a few stripes by selecting an area and shifting it toward the red.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Blaar , have I mentioned lately that you are the MAN? 'Cause you are.
LoL, no problem. You know, all you should do is ask I will always try to help fellow modelers.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
I really need to learn how to pull textures out of the skp files. I've got dozens I want to build.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
I really need to learn how to pull textures out of the skp files. I've got dozens I want to build.
Those are actually from the XWA OPT's that have been extracted and imported into SU.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:03 AM

It's finals week! Today I did my Physics final. My teacher was kind: he only had us do the last few chapters as opposed to a comprehensive final. Not surprising, since he told us at the beginning of the year that because the last few chapters will be based off of things we already knew, we should already know the previous material anyway.

Next up is my Calculus 3 final. This one *is* comprehensive, but since Calc 3 is based off of variations on a theme (mainly just different ways to slice a pie, that is, the integral), it's not going to be that difficult.

Finally, no pun intended, my music final will be on Wednesday, and that will be the last one. It's choir, so all I have to do is sing. No problem.

When that's done, I'll be free and clear to start in again on these unfolds. I'm looking for a Christmas release. :thumb:
Google Adsense