PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-20-2012, 02:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
Thanks Neptune. Uyraell mentioned that the gun in your link is a real european gun and that he had seen a paper model of it posted, but the site is no longer online and I've been unable to find a copy of it anywhere. I've been trawling the web looking for a paper model of a round ammo magazine, like the old Chicago gangster machine guns. I thought I might try several different paper models of guns and kitbash a few different super machine pistols. The gun is described differently in the books and has been illustrated differently in the comic books as well. I think one could be made from a 1911 Colt 45, or from a Mauser. I'm still looking. Maybe I'll find something to use over the summer.

Clif
Old 05-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by clif52 View Post
Thanks Neptune. Uyraell mentioned that the gun in your link is a real european gun and that he had seen a paper model of it posted, but the site is no longer online and I've been unable to find a copy of it anywhere. I've been trawling the web looking for a paper model of a round ammo magazine, like the old Chicago gangster machine guns. I thought I might try several different paper models of guns and kitbash a few different super machine pistols. The gun is described differently in the books and has been illustrated differently in the comic books as well. I think one could be made from a 1911 Colt 45, or from a Mauser. I'm still looking. Maybe I'll find something to use over the summer.

Clif
I might be able to supply you with some models..... give me a chance to look around, if I can't get the whole thing, I'll at least try to get you some parts....
Old 05-21-2012, 03:54 PM

Thanks Neptune. I picked up a Mauser, colt 45, Desert Eagle, and a few others. The Hitman Silverballer from paperreplika.com has a lot of parts I can use too. It has a silencer, scope, and oversized clip. I'm thinking about using the Mauser as a super firer and a Green Hornet 1930s-1940s gas gun. Thats what they used in the two old movie serials of the Green Hornet. I also found several sci fi laser, ray guns over the weekend that look like something that Doc Savage would create.

Clif
Old 05-22-2012, 06:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks Neptune. I picked up a Mauser, colt 45, Desert Eagle, and a few others. The Hitman Silverballer from paperreplika.com has a lot of parts I can use too. It has a silencer, scope, and oversized clip. I'm thinking about using the Mauser as a super firer and a Green Hornet 1930s-1940s gas gun. Thats what they used in the two old movie serials of the Green Hornet. I also found several sci fi laser, ray guns over the weekend that look like something that Doc Savage would create.

Clif
It would appear that you have most everything I have on hand. Can't wait to see how this comes together.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:17 AM

Thanks Neptune. If you run up on a round ammo clip like they use on a thompson submachine gun or something similar let me know. I haven't found anything usable yet. I can kitbash and recolor pretty good but I'm not a 3D designer.

Clif
Google Adsense
Old 05-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks Neptune. If you run up on a round ammo clip like they use on a thompson submachine gun or something similar let me know. I haven't found anything usable yet. I can kitbash and recolor pretty good but I'm not a 3D designer.

Clif
I got what you need..... Unfortunately, it exceeds the limitations of this upload restriction.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Banned

I just sent it out, let me know if that works.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:42 PM

Thanks Neptune. I'll keep everyone updated.

Clif
Old 05-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:

Clif
You're welcome, glad you got it, hope it helps, let me know if you need anything else.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

Clif
Expect it some time tomorrow.
Google Adsense