PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 01-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
TNG era Card Models.

I thought I already had a TNG era model thread here, but I guess that was over at another forum. At any rate, I suppose I'll start this off with the Akira Bridge, to be closely followed by the Nova Class Bridge... I'll draw links to other TNG era stuff into this thread as well as all of the TNG era models I've already made. Below are two photos of the Akira Bridge that I'm working on by request. Other models will be finished and updated soon.
Attached Thumbnails
TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_03-jan.-25-10.54.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_04-jan.-25-10.55.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 01-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Banned

I was working on this this morning, trying to wake up from a rough night of no sleep and I scaled this up really large, to see how the graphics would hold up and I can totally see the benefit of using vector graphics for this type of texturing. I've got a scale in mind for what I'm going to do for myself, but I'm more than less working on this to fullfill a promise to one of the members here and I got to wondering what scale the general modeling public would like. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_05-jan.-30-09.54.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_06-jan.-30-09.54.jpg  
Old 01-30-2012, 10:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
I would like my 4inch action figures to be able to interact with the computer terminals and be able to sit in chairs I am not shure what the scale the bridge would have to be the bridge looks so awesome I was trying to find a picture of the akita bridge to see what it looks like but could not find one
Old 01-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchale View Post
I would like my 4inch action figures to be able to interact with the computer terminals and be able to sit in chairs I am not shure what the scale the bridge would have to be the bridge looks so awesome I was trying to find a picture of the akita bridge to see what it looks like but could not find one
I'll see what I can do for scaling mchale. I've posted four pictures of it here in this thread. This came from a Bridge Commander game file. I think there may have been only one brief scene of the Akira bridge at Wolf 359, but it may have been cut from what aired on television.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Banned

I worked on the Akira Bridge some more and should have it done by this week and ready for printing. I've also got a new Akira in the works at the same scale that will be far easier for some.
Attached Thumbnails
TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_07-feb.-08-08.51.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_08-feb.-08-08.53.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 02-09-2012, 08:03 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Doing the bridges is a good idea.

Have you access to the software Captain's Chair?
Old 02-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DC View Post
Doing the bridges is a good idea.

Have you access to the software Captain's Chair?
Yes, I do. Why do you ask?
Old 02-10-2012, 02:36 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Just that it gives some pretty good detail of monitors.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DC View Post
Just that it gives some pretty good detail of monitors.
OK, thanks, sorry for the delay... Really appreciate your comments.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:50 AM
Banned

Nemesis Enterprise - E

I was working on several models the last few days and knocked this out pretty quick and I'm wondering if there's any interest in another one of these and what scale would the modelers here like to see this in? I'm thinking of making it as big as possible... whatever would fit on 11X17 cardstock... As always, any constructive input, questions, or comments are welcome. FYI, I've got several things in various stages of completion and like last August, when I released 18 models in one month, I'm preparing to dump a boatload of models all at one time. Some will be beta models and some will be complete.
Attached Thumbnails
TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_01-feb.-29-07.34.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_02-feb.-29-07.34.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_03-feb.-29-07.34.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_04-feb.-29-07.35.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_05-feb.-29-07.35.jpg  

Google Adsense