PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 02-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Cylon Raider

Large scale Cylon Raider in scale with the 24" Viper........ Coming soon....

Additionally, there will be a Colonial Raptor in Large Scale as well. So say we all!
Attached Thumbnails
Cylon Raider-screenhunter_25-feb.-06-12.37.jpg   Cylon Raider-screenhunter_24-feb.-06-11.49.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 02-06-2012, 03:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
A very loud "WOOF!!" to both!!! looking forward to see your design develop...
Old 02-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Banned

And a Boo Ya back at you lol. I've already got the Raider about a third up the way done and fully textured.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Adama View Post
I volunteer to do the test build if you like. I have the big viper waiting in the wings saying build me.

Here you go, I'll get it finished as soon as possible. Are you going to build it?
Old 02-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Banned

There are some folks in the community that just want to play games with me, so yeah, I'll play your game any way you want to play it, just don't try to play me for a chump. You got a problem with me, come on with it, or shut the #$%^ up. If you can't come to me like a man. Don't some to me. Any questions? The smarmy, snarky little games make you look stupid and I ain't playin.
Google Adsense
Old 02-27-2012, 01:25 AM
Banned

Unfortunately, you can't see the entire post, with regard to what really happened. At any rate, I'm still committed to giving you new models and
new things all of the time. The only difference is that I'm recording every minute, to make sure that someone doesn't try to misrepresent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
There are some folks in the community that just want to play games with me, so yeah, I'll play your game any way you want to play it, just don't try to play me for a chump. You got a problem with me, come on with it, or shut the #$%^ up. If you can't come to me like a man. Don't some to me. Any questions? The smarmy, snarky little games make you look stupid and I ain't playin.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Banned

I bought one of the Moebius Models Cylon Raiders to reference the card model I was working on and I'm glad I did, below you can see some pics of the model and build, I'll be updating my blog soon, so I'll finish the build there. At any rate, With the MM model coming in at 11" for a 1/32 kit, I figure that 33" will work out nicely for a 1/12th scale ship which will work out nicely for standard ship scale, so yeah, I'm going to rescale the card model and get it ready to build the alpha build on.
Attached Thumbnails
Cylon Raider-cylon-raider-build-1.jpg   Cylon Raider-cylon-raider-build-2.jpg   Cylon Raider-cylon-raider-build-3.jpg   Cylon Raider-cylon-raider-build-5.jpg   Cylon Raider-cylon-raider-build-7.jpg  

Cylon Raider-cylon-raider-build-8.jpg   Cylon Raider-cylon-raider-build-9.jpg   Cylon Raider-cylon-raider-1.jpg  
Old 07-13-2012, 10:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.41 GB
When you build the Raptor, will it have have a full interior (i.e. cockpit and ECO area)?
Old 07-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaven Blaack View Post
When you build the Raptor, will it have have a full interior (i.e. cockpit and ECO area)?
Yeah, and... I'm going to fill the Raider with angel-hair pasta and redsauce too.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.15 GB
Lol: This will be a delicate model
I am looking foward to it
Google Adsense